Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with the Studio614 crew

I usually adhere to a pretty strict "I'm off the clock" policy over the holidays (& other family gatherings) in an effort to focus on what's important and to not miss anything...

But then... the hectic, loud, crazy, fun, so special moments have flown by and I remember that great face my sister made when she saw the snow coming down or how no matter how old I get I will never be tired of hearing my parents read the Christmas Story... and I wish I could frame those memories. Or I find myself thinking about how much Christmas has changed for me over the years, wondering what it will be like by the time my kids are 25 and how I will ever be able to describe to them just what it was like.

So, this year I decided to document it all. I tend to be a little over-ambitious like that. I didn't quite get it all, but I do have lots of images that I'm sure will warm my heart for years to come (many thanks to my wonderful husband and oh-so-handy second shooter!)


Welcome to Christmas, Tripp-style!


 
 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment